An Investment in Smart Knowledge pays the Best Interest
20-Hours LIVE LIVE LIVE Interactive
Advanced Excel Training
Stop Dependency, Take charge to Analyse and Interpret your Data in your own ways
First session is FREE FREE FREE
Satisfy first and then Pay
Return on your Time Investment
Here is what you will get in this training
To build your TRUST and to avoid any misconception, we are providing 1st class completely free to everyone. First Satisfy Then Pay
As these are the Live classes, you would be able to clear your doubts in real-time as you do in the physical classroom training.
Based on Real-Data
All the sessions entirely based on real-work challenges to make you aware how to tackle the problems by learnings
This is a certification course, and once you complete it, you will receive a soft copy of your course completion certificate.
Practice on Live-Projects
We will provide you the opportunity to work on live projects during the training to make you more familiarise with the real-work challenges
Attend from AnyWhere
As these are virtual classes so, you can attend from anywhere in the world. You just have to use credentials from any device to attend the class.
One to One Consulting
We will provide you the 30-min one-to-one free consulting after completing the course. So that, you may clear real-work doubts.
If you would miss any class or want to revise any particular concept then recordings of each class will be available in your account for 6 months.
WHY you should Learn Advanced Excel?
- The average salary of a Data Analyst in India is 6 Lakh per annum (by glassdoor).
- 81% of businesses use Excel for their day-to-day activities according to Forrester Research.
- 82% of all Jobs require Excel skills.
- Having Excel knowledge can increase earning potential by 12%.
- Excel is used for storing, organizing, automating, analyzing, visualizing & interpreting the data.
- Excel is also used for complex calculations & to automate regular activities.
- As its upgrading from time to time enable the vast flexibility to analyze data.
- The vast majority of the companies use Excel every second, almost for everything.
- It can be used from a shop, school, colleges to big giant companies.
- Excel sheets are today’s pen & paper.
If you are a graduate, career-oriented, jobseeker, professional, or an entrepreneur, who wants to analyze the Data then,
This LIVE Advanced Excel Training is for you…
Content for Advanced Excel training
- Introduction and Basic Overview of Excel
- Shortcut Keys & Other Features
- Cell Referencing (Relative, Absolute, & Mixed)
- Finding and replacing the data (Across the Workbook)
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Paste Special Options (All, Formulas, Values, Formats, Validation, Column widths, Formulas and number formats, Values, and number formats, Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Transpose, how to copy and paste the data as picture, etc.)
- Introduction and Basic Overview of Formulas & Functions
- Excel Formulas & Functions (CONCATENATE, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, MODE, TODAY, NOW, IF, OR, AND, Nested IF)
- What are Comments and how to use
- How and where to use “&” to join data in different cells
- Shortcut Keys & Other Features
- Excel Formulas & Functions (TRIM, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIF, SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT)
- Basic to Advanced Conditional Formatting and its Use in different scenarios
- Highlight Top or Bottom percent / ranked values
- Format cells based on their values
- The format above and below average values
- Format unique and duplicate values
- Format data based on dates
- How to apply formulas in Conditional Formatting
- What is Filter and Sorting
- How to apply Sort & Filter in Excel
- Displaying Unique Record by using Advanced Filter
- Fetch records from one sheet to another without copying
- How to sort multiple columns together
- How to sort columns Left to Right or Top to Bottom
- How to create custom list for sorting or filtering
- How to use or insert
- Open Websites
- Linking with different sheets
- Draft an email automatically
- Excel Formulas & Functions (FIND, RIGHT, LEFT, LEN, MID)
- Shortcut Keys & Other Feature
- How to extract and collate data from 100 excel files
- Excel Formulas & Functions (ROW, COLUMN, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, OFFSET, IFERROR)
- What is Name Manager and how to integrate with other functions
- Introduction and basics of Data Validation
- Use of Data Validation in different scenarios
- How to use Formulas in Data Validation
- Detailed overview of Pivot Tables
- Role of slicers in Pivot Tables
- How to create Pivot Charts
- How to create a dynamic range for Pivot Tables
- How to use calculated fields in Pivot Tables
- Grouping in Pivot Tables
- Perform calculation in Pivot Tables
- Other options available in Pivot Tables
- Excel Formulas & Functions (INDIRECT, SUBTOTAL, ISNUMBER, ISTEXT, LARGE, SMALL)
- Introduction of Excel Charts
- Uses of Charts in different Scenarios (Bar Charts, Column Charts, Chart Options, Combo Charts, Pareto Chart, Waterfall chart, Scatter Plot Chart)
- How to link charts with Control buttons (Combo Box, Check Box, Spin Box, Option Box, etc.).
- Protecting worksheet and workbook (7 Different Techniques to protect data in Excel)
- Excel Formulas & Functions (DATE, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, TEXT, EOMONTH, NETWORKDAYS)
- How to Group and Ungroup Big Data
- Formula Auditing / How to debug errors
- Trace Precedents
- Trace Dependents
- Error Checking
- How to Import Data from different Sources
- How to import data from Excel Files
- How to import data from PDF Files
- How to import data from SQL Server / Access Database
- How to import data from Websites
- How to use What-If Analysis Techniques
- Scenario Manager
- Goal Seek
- Data Table
- Other Functions
- What is Flash Fill and how to use
- What are Add-Ins and how to add them
- Tips and tricks to decrease the excel file size and increase the efficiency of excel files
- How to split data into multiple columns (Text to Columns)
- Freeze Panes
- How to convert an excel file into a PDF
- How to apply multiple formulas together
- How to convert the numbers into words
- How to automatically save the data in PDF files
- How to use GO TO special options
- Office 365 Formulas & Functions (CONCAT, MAXIFS, MINIFS, TEXTJOIN, SORT, FILTER, UNIQUE, XLOOKUP)
Know more about us......
Know your Mentor
- Microsoft Excel certified specialist with 11+ years of experience
- Worked with well-known brands such as TCS, Aon, and Care Health Insurance.
- At the age of 20, founded my first love, EXCEL, and have since gained a vast knowledge of EXCEL, VBA, and POWER BI.
- In 2019, founded MDATA FINNOVATICS, a company that has served many clients from 40+ countries with Excel, VBA, and Power BI projects and training.
- Quite enthusiastic about using logic to address data-related difficulties in many of clients’ projects.
- Developed the ability to apply sound logic to any real-work problem.
- AIM is to provide the top-demanded skill to any eager learner by combining all of his learnings accumulated during his journey at an affordable price.
Microsoft Excel Certified
So, let's meet in this advanced training session if you want to take a step forward in your DATA SUCCESS
Frequently Asked Questions
We have answered all common questions below that you might have about the advanced Excel Training. For any further queries, please contact: email@example.com
Every class will be live & you will get the access of all the recordings.
Yes, you will get the completion certificate.
Yes! You will receive recordings of all the sessions.
We are providing 1st Live class at free of cost. So that you can check the quality and then pay. There will be no refunds.